CAREERSWITH TEAM OPTIMA
As an industry leader, Optima employs passionate, diverse and innovative team members. We believe that to provide our clients with the best services we need to look within our own company first and ensure we provide you with all the avenues needed for success. We have a team-oriented environment that is both innovative and fast paced. We value our employees, empower them, recognize excellence in performance, respect differences in perspective, and strive to have a healthy company culture.
Optima is an equal opportunity employer. Our team members have immense potential to grow, learn and succeed within the company. We invest in our employees by providing opportunities for learning, training and acquiring industry knowledge.
We look forward to working alongside you. See what our employees have to say about working with Optima here.
Career listings within Optima
Sales professional- bay area
Optima Global Solutions Inc. is a valuable IT services and solution provider that customers, employees, and stakeholders feel proud to be associated with. Currently we are hiring for the following position;
Sales Professional # 17-01793
We are looking for a creative / innovative individual to join our sales team. The right candidate is passionate about technology and is highly skilled at opening and growing new accounts to create value for both the potential client and IDX Studios. They also thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment with the ability to make an impact.
This position reports into our Head of IDX Studios
- Find, open, and grow new accounts in conjunction with Practice Leadership
- Sell across the entire consulting portfolio – Mobile apps & Wearables, Emerging technology (Chat bots, AR, VR), Digital experience.
- Activity and relationship focused
- Attend networking events and functions, help drive the Optima brand
- Develop and share sales collateral
- Manage negotiations of the opportunities in the Pipeline
- 5+ years of previous Sales and Account Management experience
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Proven track record of breaking into and growing new accounts
- Consultative selling experience – Able to partner with clients, establish trust, understand their needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; Strong time management, prioritization and negotiation skills
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and Business Decision-Makers
- Skilled at complex technology solution sales
- Experience selling technology services, custom software solutions and Staffing very desirable
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If interested in pursuing this opportunity with us please feel free to apply online with subject line “Sales Professional for Bay Area” to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and contact details.
Sales professional- new jersey
Optima Global solutions Inc., is a fast growing IT consulting firm based in New Jersey and looking to expand its Sales Team by hiring experienced sales professionals locally (NY, NJ, PA, DE)
Founded in 2001, Optima is headquartered in Lawrenceville, NJ and in 2016 we successfully launched a mobile technology development lab in Pleasanton, CA. Optima specializes in providing Niche Technology IT Staffing Services and Solutions around Mobile & Smart Process Application Development to its Mid and Large clients nationwide.
Optima has built a reputation of being a Quality Service provider with fast response time and a Value Added Partner with SME’s offering invaluable consultative solutions in various industries and leading edge technologies.
In years 2011 and 2015 Optima was recognized by Inc. 500 | 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in USA and in 2011 Optima was also awarded Top 20 IT services firm by SI 100.
Optima has set very ambitious goals for itself and is looking to hire self-motivated sales professionals who want to be a part of an exciting high growth phase of the company and enjoy the journey of success as well as get handsomely rewarded.
As an experienced Account Executive / Sales Professional, applicants must have a proven track record of:
- Acquiring New Customers in the Tri-State area (NY, NJ, PA)
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Demonstrate the ability to sell IT Solutions or Software Consulting Services for Businesses (prior experience a big plus)
- Candidate must be a team player and possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an MBA in Sales or Marketing would be highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of sales or account management experience in the IT services industry is required.
This position offers a lucrative base salary along with attractive plan for commissions & incentives. Other benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,matching 401K & Paid Vacation time etc.
If you are looking to play key role in an organization and want your sales contributions to be valued & rewarded beyond just monetary compensation, Optima is the right place for you.
Interested candidates please apply to email@example.com with detailed resume and contact information